National Puppy Day
March 22, 2019
What could we have possibly done to deserve something as great as puppies? Puppies are a tremendous source of joy for our souls. As they grow, they are clumsy, playful, and hilarious. Not only that, they bring us the purest love and nothing else can compare. It’s only natural that there’s an entire day dedicated to puppies.
National Puppy Day typically falls on March 23rd, unless March 23rd lands on a weekend. In that case, it will happen on the closest Friday or Monday.
When you adopt a puppy that needs a home, you are making the world a better place by lessening the suffering for dogs in animal shelters. The intention of this day is to bring awareness to the dire need to save and provide homes and unconditional love for the puppies.
Another way to ensure that our puppies are safe is by purchasing a pet insurance policy that helps provide financial support when our puppies get ill, injured, or need other treatment. Medical expenses can put a huge dent in our pockets. Insurance provides that sense of relief we need.
Do you have pet insurance? Should you get pet insurance?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider purchasing a pet insurance policy:
● You never know what kind of health conditions your animal could face. Health ailments are spontaneous–your bank account may not be ready for the occasion.
● Insurance may help you pay for the medical expenses, which will save you money in the long run.
● With how much puppies play, they are at a risk for injury.
● Insurance could save you money on all the veterinary check-ups for your puppy.
● You want to preserve your puppies life for as long as possible.
● Getting the coverage when your puppy is young gives you coverage for life-long conditions. (Coverage is excluded for existing conditions, so if any symptoms arise later on in your pet’s life, you’ll already have coverage.
Pet insurance is ideal for all you animal lovers out there.
By: KayLynn P.
Do you have questions about your insurance? Find an insurance agent near you with our Agent Finder
Search for a local agent with our agent finder map.
Read more about KayLynn's background.
The Hills and Valleys Are Just a Part of It
Odd and Interesting Facts About All of Us
How Long Will You Live?
Don’t Let Misstatements come back to Haunt You or Your Family
There are Many Ways to Evaluate What a Life Is Worth
Car Insurance Companies Differ and So Do Their Rates
Stay-at-Home Parents Contribute Significantly to a Family
Events That Can Remind Us to Check Our Life Insurance
Do You Find Yourself Doing the Same Things?
Small Steps to a Happier Life