1. Buy flowers. Pick the flowers that make you think of your significant other.
2. An age-old tradition, chocolates. Who doesn’t love chocolate?
3. A special piece of jewelry that represents your love and commitment to your partner.
4. A night out at a special place, possibly the first place you met or kissed.
5. Take your love to see a movie and buy him/her all their favorite snacks.
6. Fill a basket with all their favorite things.
7. Plan to cook a meal together at your home. Pick a meal that you both enjoy and grab a bottle of wine while you’re cooking.
8. Sing a song to your significant other.
9. Dance together in the kitchen.
10. Pick a fancy place, get dressed up, and go out.
11. Discuss with your partner that love is beyond all material objects. Love is not about gifts.
12. Write a heartfelt letter about the way you feel for your partner. Words are powerful–so powerful; they can touch the heart of others.
13. Surprise your partner with breakfast in bed.
14. Buy your love a special colored rose and write a note about the meaning of the color. For example, if you are new lovers, an orange rose might be appropriate–it means “fascination.” Write a note about how fascinating your partner is; they just keep drawing your attention back in!
15. If you have kids, include your children in Valentine’s festivities and express the love you have for each other and for your children.
Remember, Valentine’s Day is about love. Each person has their own love language, and their own way to express love. Learn your partner’s love language to touch their heart in a very special way.
By: KayLynn P.
Do you have questions about your insurance? Find an insurance agent near you with our Agent Finder
Search for a local agent with our agent finder map.
Read more about KayLynn's background.
From Coin Flips to Greek Love: Unveiling the Hilarious Histories of City Names (and a Tip for Yours)
Ditch the Corporate Maze: Why Independent Insurance Agents Are Your Small Business Champions
Beyond the Death Benefit: Unlocking the Hidden Gems of Your Life Insurance Policy
From Seatbelts to Superpowers: How Tech is Transforming Car Safety (and How You Can Benefit)
Home Insurance Heroes: Avoid These 3 Unforeseen Disasters (and Save Money!)
Hollywood Wheels: 8 Legendary Cars That Revved Up Our Screens (and Maybe Your Insurance Needs)
SIC Codes: Cracking the Business Insurance Code for Better Rates & Coverage
More Than Just a Payout – Unlock 6 Hidden Gems for Your Loved Ones
Cruise Control for Car Insurance? 5 AutoPay Hacks to Avoid a Financial Fender Bender
From Floods to Fires: Play it Safe with Homeowners Insurance Tailored to Your Zip Code’s Quirks