1. Buy flowers. Pick the flowers that make you think of your significant other.
2. An age-old tradition, chocolates. Who doesn’t love chocolate?
3. A special piece of jewelry that represents your love and commitment to your partner.
4. A night out at a special place, possibly the first place you met or kissed.
5. Take your love to see a movie and buy him/her all their favorite snacks.
6. Fill a basket with all their favorite things.
7. Plan to cook a meal together at your home. Pick a meal that you both enjoy and grab a bottle of wine while you’re cooking.
8. Sing a song to your significant other.
9. Dance together in the kitchen.
10. Pick a fancy place, get dressed up, and go out.
11. Discuss with your partner that love is beyond all material objects. Love is not about gifts.
12. Write a heartfelt letter about the way you feel for your partner. Words are powerful–so powerful; they can touch the heart of others.
13. Surprise your partner with breakfast in bed.
14. Buy your love a special colored rose and write a note about the meaning of the color. For example, if you are new lovers, an orange rose might be appropriate–it means “fascination.” Write a note about how fascinating your partner is; they just keep drawing your attention back in!
15. If you have kids, include your children in Valentine’s festivities and express the love you have for each other and for your children.
Remember, Valentine’s Day is about love. Each person has their own love language, and their own way to express love. Learn your partner’s love language to touch their heart in a very special way.
By: KayLynn P.
Do you have questions about your insurance? Find an insurance agent near you with our Agent Finder
Search for a local agent with our agent finder map.
Read more about KayLynn's background.
Did you know that your rideshare work might not be completely insured? Before you get into an accident, this is what you need to know.
Tenants can come up with some truly creative ways to destroy a house. Are you protected?
Umbrella coverage is perfectly named as it describes an added layer of liability coverage across your personal insurance policies. Learn more on our website.
Teaching a teen to drive is already stressful enough. Don’t add uncertainty about your auto insurance policy to the mix.
Are you afraid of getting sued? If not, you probably should be. Luckily, you can protect yourself with umbrella insurance.
Home sharing has become an increasingly popular way to make extra money or meet expenses. Know the risks, however. Learn more about home sharing insurance.
Why is it called an insurance “premium” instead of cost or price? We don’t know either, but here are some common insurance terms everyone should know.
Food delivery service can be a good “side hustle” to make extra money. That is, as long as you are properly covered with auto insurance.
Life insurance offers an opportunity for you to leave a lasting legacy for your spouse, family or even a non-profit when you pass away.
If you are trying to save money on your auto insurance premiums, there are some ways to cut costs that may surprise you.